Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
$10.00 - $25.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- 200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit for Deluxe/Deluxe Remote A1-B2 (2017-2020)/Deluxe Nude B1+ (2019+) - Includes Air Can Seals, Piston seal, Glide Rings, IFP Seals, Remote Spares
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
RockShox, 11.4115.129.010, Service Kit, Monarch Plus (does not include air can seals)
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
RockShox, 11.4118.038.001, Service kit, Monarch XX B1 2014+
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
RockShox RockShox Dust Wiper Kit - 30mm Flangeless Low Friction (Dust Wipers and 10mm Foam Rings) - Judy Silver/Judy Gold (BOOSTâ„¢ FORKS)
RockShox 30mm Seal Kit
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of RockShox dropper seatposts.
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, remote spares, grease) - Deluxe Remote (2018+)
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
- Trek Reaktiv Thru Shaft 200 hour service kit
Page 1 of 1