Saris MTR 2 Bike Add On
Customize Your Hauling Capacity
No ride or trail is exactly alike—so why is your rack setup the same no matter what? Put the MTR’s "modular" moniker to use with the 2-bike Add-On. The 2-bike Add-On is made from the same rugged, American-made aluminum and steel, which are tested to outlive the elements.
It’s compatible with both 1-bike and 2-bike models and lets you haul more bikes to fit the day’s adventure—and maybe bring some friends along for the ride.
- Bike tray add-on for MTR 1-bike or 2-bike tray-style hitch rack.
- Built with American-made aluminum and steel.
- Nesting wheel trays speed up bike loading and unloading process.
- Wheel trays and dual-arm wheel holders securely transport variety of bikes.
- Hauls bikes up to 60 lb if used as first two trays closest to vehicle; or up to 35 lb if used as third or fourth tray.
- Bike tray add-on for the MTR platform hitch rack. Compatible with both the 1-bike and 2-bike base.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each when used in the first two positions closest to the vehicle. When used in positions furthest from the vehicle, trays can hold bikes up to 35 lb.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Rack weight: 50 lb.
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Hitch compatibility will depend on MTR base unit.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.