The Swiss Army knife of trail bike tires: meet the totally new Purgatory. This do-it-all tread
features large center square lugs that bite in soft soil, while still providing support on
hard-packed ground and equally at home on the front or back of the bike. Block-in-block
knobs rolls fast, adapt to terrain, but are supremely confident when pushed hard. There’s
plenty of meat on the Purgatory’s carcass to offer reassuring grip across a wide range of
- High volume center blocks for climbing and braking traction, suitable for front or rear.
- Block-in-block knobs adapt to find grip.
- Staggered shoulder blocks for predictability and corner control.
- T9 Balanced grip and rolling compound.
- GRID Casing: 60 TPI, light and durable XC/Trail construction with additional sidewall
protection and stability.
- Tubeless Ready.