Our new Terra Pro 2Bliss Ready tire is the tire of choice for cyclocross purists, as it's designed for grip and speed in the muddiest of conditions. Along with the new tread pattern, the Terra Pro 2Bliss Ready also features our Gripton compound that stays soft and supple when Mother Nature turns on the A/C. And finally, this 2Bliss Ready iteration allows you to drop tire pressure for additional grip, without worrying about pinch flats.
- Usage: Cyclocross mud tire
- Audience: Purists
- What's Special: GRIPTON compound stays soft and supple when temperatures drop low.
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- 700 x 33mm; PSI 35-65; Approximate weight: 380 grams
- 700 x 38mm; BlackBelt; PSI 50-80; Approximate weight: 490 grams
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.