One of the first things you notice in the toolboxes of top-level motorsport or Pro-Tour mechanics is extremely high-quality hex keys. The reasoning is simple; better tool fit leads to better feel and confidence for the mechanic as well as a significant reduction in the likelihood of damaging exotic fasteners made from titanium or aluminum. For the HX-ONE, we use the finest S2 tool steel; shock-resistant steel which has been refined by toolmakers for the optimal balance of strength, hardness, shock resistance, and dimensional control. The keys are then coated with thin-dense chrome and a high-grip, high-visibility textured polymer finish for maximum grip and control. Included with the HX-One Home Essential Kit is the proprietary SILCA 17-4 Stainless Magnetic Adapter. The adapter turns the 6mm hex key into a 1/4" bit driver.
- Fully CNC-machined beechwood box with magnetic closure
- S2 steel hex keys: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm
- Red polymer coating for superior grip on hex keys
- Custom S2 stainless steel bit adaptor: 6mm to standard 1/4" bit
- S2 steel Torx bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, and T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4, and SL5