The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires that not only deliver plenty of traction, but also increase comfort. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed and scientifically tested shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
|Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts
|Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 700c x 45
|BSA, square-taper, 68mm
|KMC Z7, 7-speed w/Missing Link
|Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
|Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32T
|Shimano Altus, 7-speed
|Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm
|Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
|Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
|V-brake, linear pull
|Specialized City, platform
|Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
|Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
* Subject to change without notice.