- Front basket rack with integrated U-lock holder - Cargo net holds basket contents securely in place - Mounts to caliper hole and front axle - Adjustable fit for 26", 27.5", 29", and 700c - Heavy-duty AL6061-T6 alloy construction supports up to 55lbs - Platform area measures 12" x 14"
Take your ride up a notch with the Front Rack and Adventure Plate combo. These Specialized e-bike accessories give you an extra carrying platform to carry up to 10kg on the front end of your Turbo Vado, Como, or Tero. The front rack system for the bike was designed thoughtfully for elegant integration at the front of your bike, and it features meaningful compatibility for carrying what you want, how you want to. - Compatible with Turbo Vado, Como, and Tero. - Mounts to compatible bikes via the headtube interface. - Optional MIK compatibility when the plate is removed. - Seamless integration of front light mount. - Max. Load 10kg. - Retailer installation is recommended.
The Globe Front Rack bolts directly to the two mounts on the head tube to create a tough-as-nails platform for carrying whatever your heart desires. By mounting directly to the bike frame, heavy loads can be distributed with minimal effect on handling and stability. It's also compatible with the Globe Haul's front and rear pannier adapters, allowing you to carry 5+ full grocery bags. The T-channel rail material means you can bolt on additional accessories to the sides to further customize your setup. It also accepts MIK accessories, like the MIK adapter & Turbo Basket, for fast and secure installation. - Designed for frictionless compatibility with Haul ST and Haul LT. - MIK accessory-compatible. - T-channel rail construction. - 20kg (44lb) load capacity. 30cm length, 32cm width - Installation requires tools (not included).
Versatile aluminum frame rack for transporting everything from postal packages to drybags or a tent on your bike. Attaches directly to the handlebar (fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter) and works with all types of bikes, except extreme downhill bikes. An anti-rotation guyline prevents the frame rack from tilting forward. Webbing straps to attach gear are not included. Part of the Specialized/Fjällräven series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures. - Light and strong aluminum construction. - Three under-rack accessory mounting holes for lights, cameras, etc. - Max load of 5kg. - Fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter and works with most types, including straight and drop models. - Compatible with Specialized's Future Shock suspension system. - Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 13 cm.
- Front flat rack with integrated rear guard protects head tube and cables from cargo - Perfect for wide or oddly shaped cargo - Mounts to caliper hole and front axle - Adjustable fit for 26", 27.5", 29", and 700c - Heavy-duty AL6061-T6 alloy construction supports up to 55lbs - Platform area measures 12" x 14"
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
• Mounts to front brake caliper hole and front axle • Fits bikes 26-29-inch • Heavy duty aluminum construction supports up to 55 lbs • Platform area measures 14.5 x 12-inch
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Features - E-Bike Specific Rack utilizing Giant's Proprietary Smart Mount System - The usage of a fender bracket (Rack-It Metro E - Fender Bracket) is required when installing this rack Fits: - Quick-E + (2016+) - Road-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Road-E + Pro] - Dirt-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Dirt-E + Pro]
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
$36.99 - $57.99
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
- Replacement and/or additional rack for a second bicycle - Aluminum construction - Works with the BS-1 and BS-2 child carriers
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- Disc-brake-compatible leg for Delta's Megarack racks - Designed to give rack extra clearance around disc brake caliper
Page 1 of 1